We are Online Furniture Specialists
Product info & Sustainability
The furniture is designed by a French Company who manufacture in Vietnam. High quality furniture made from strong and structural solid wood or wood composite a high grade medium density fibreboard which will never move or crack. All surfaces are finished inside and out with every door every drawer opening perfectly, all interlocking joints and drawer runners made to survive the test of time. All the wood used for making our Collections comes from sustainably managed forests which have received PEFC or FCE certification.
This is a door to door service to a ground floor address. Delivery is free to any City or Town in NZ with the exception of clearance items for which delivery is charged, for rural or remote locations we reserve the right to charge a per km rate of $2.50 from the nearest City or Town.
Your order will arrive internationally packaged and is insured in transit.
Larger items are sent on a dedicated furniture truck which generally takes 2-5 days for a North Island Delivery and 3-6 days for a South Island delivery. The delivery Company will ring you to arrange a time to deliver. Courier items are sent overnight for North Island & over 2 nights South Island with a signature required ticket
All goods are sold under the Sale of Goods Act.
Coronavirus COVID–19 Important Notice
Home deliveries with Mainfreight 2 Home
- During our pre-delivery telephone call, we will now be asking receivers questions around their health status and if any household members are in self-isolation. Deliveries to affected properties will be managed on a case-by-case basis.
- With all home deliveries, when arriving at a residence, we will knock and then step back, ensuring a 3‑metre distance is in place at all times (or as far as possible in safety).
- We will deliver to an agreed location outside of the residence or we will deliver inside the door only. We will not proceed any further than to have the goods safely inside and allowing the door to operate.
- Our drivers will print the receiver’s name on the consignment note in front of the receiver, as signatures are no longer mandatory.
- No in-house installations will be undertaken until further notice.
- No returns from private premises will be accepted until further notice.
Bank transfer to French Touch BNZ 020708 0195456 00
Personal Cheque to
18e Glen Almond St
Larger orders can be paid off by arrangement prior to dispatch.
If you pay by Visa or MasterCard French Touch will appear on your statement, your account will be charged in NZ dollars.
If you are building or need to have your purchased furniture stored for a period of time just let us know.
We can usually do this for you at no charge in our Warehouse until you are ready to take delivery.
Contact us for a price for changing any colour to your choice from the Resene colour pallet. Quotes can be given for customisation or specific modifications to our furniture.
Goods supplied by the seller may be accepted for return within 7 days of the date of supply subject to the following:
- Unwanted goods must be returned, at the buyer’s expense, unused in their original packaging, into the seller’s warehouse.
- The buyer must provide proof of purchase. Acceptance of the goods is conditional on an assessment to determine they are undamaged, and in good working order.
- Upon acceptance of the return, the buyer will receive a store credit for the full amount of the purchase price paid less a restocking fee of 15%.
- In the unlikely event of transit damage we will arrange the pickup and repair at no cost to you
- A refund will only be given if a damaged item cannot be repaired or replaced.
Price Match Terms and Conditions
All of French Touch’s in stock products for delivery in New Zealand is eligible for our price match. However, the following conditions apply:
The competitor’s product must be identical to that offered at French Touch (e.g., same model, size, year, specification, new condition etc.)
The competitor’s product must be in stock at the time of the price matching.
Delivery costs will be considered when comparing prices and will be based on the assumption the given product is being ordered on it’s own. So the competitor’s delivery cost will be added to its selling price, before the price comparison is completed.
The competitor’s price must be verifiable and publicly advertised online at the time of the price matching, and cannot include any discounts such as volume, personal or membership. French Touch can not match multi-item promotional offers like buy one get one free, buy one get one half price, bulk buying discounts or part exchange discounts.
French Touch will accept additional voucher type discounts, but must be live and visible to all site visitors at the time we conduct the price match. For instance, we will price match against a competitor’s price inclusive of a voucher discount, but only if the voucher is clearly available to all customers at the time we match the price.
The competitor must sell directly to consumers, i.e., no auction or marketplace sites like Trademe, ebay or Amazon resellers.
No other promotional offers or loyalty discounts can be used with a product, which is price matched. In other words, discount vouchers cannot be applied to price matched products to receive a further discount.
Only one item may be purchased at a matched price.
French Touch reserves the right to decline matches against competitor prices which reasonably appear to be in error or against illegitimate or counterfeit stock. We also reserve the right to cease or modify this Price Match policy at any time.